- Great journeys begin with a single step. If you have a huge fantasy of being a woman, full time with your wife, but you haven’t told her yet, start small! Do little things to gradually work up to your goal. Start by painting each other’s toe nails for example. Baby steps, baby steps.
- Tell her you love her. Assure her that you love her as well as yourself, and that you will be a better partner to her if you don’t have secrets. Let her know that she is still the love of your life, even if you are seeking new friendships.
- Compromise. Don’t push your partner to go beyond what she is willing to do. This may take a lot of getting used to on her part, especially if you’ve been the same in the relationship for many years.
- Make it fun! People continue to do things when they are having fun, so be playful and loving while she discovers this new side of you. Maybe she could dress up and be someone different as well while you are en femme. Private secrets between just you too can be very fun!
- Find friends. Join groups online, attend events or conferences that are non-sexual in nature so she can be assured that you aren’t deviating from your relationship with her.
- Encourage her to seek out friends who are also in crossdressing/transgender relationships. Crossing Paths is a group just for her.
- Seek a coach or mediator to guide you through this new phase of your relationship
About LeanneLeanne, Transformation Maven of Lesada, located in London, Ontario Canada, is a coach and beauty consultant who specializes in empowering crossdressers and transgender women. Lesada offers full feminization services through makeovers, cosmetics & comportment lessons, wig & breast form fittings, style consulting, life and health coaching, shopping excursions and more! Leanne also coaches and supports couples who want to welcome crossdressing into their relationships.
How to Walk Like a Woman (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips)
Poll: What is Your Feminine Style? (For Crossdressers and MTF Transgender Women)